Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Scientific classification (junior synonym of Ponerini)|
This taxon is not in use as it is currently considered to be a junior synonym of Ponerini.
The following information is derived from Barry Bolton's Online Catalogue of the Ants of the World.
- HARPEGNATHINI [junior synonym of Ponerini]
- Harpegnathii Forel, 1900c: 63. Type-genus: Harpegnathos Jerdon, 1851: 116.
- Harpegnathini as tribe of Ponerinae: Forel, 1900c: 63 [Harpegnathii].
- Harpegnathini as subtribe of Ponerini: Emery, 1911d: 58 [Harpegnathini]; Forel, 1917: 237 [Harpegnathini].
- Harpegnathini as senior synonym of Drepanognathini: Emery, 1911d: 58.
- Harpegnathini as junior synonym of Ponerini: Bolton, 1994: 164; Bolton, 2003: 43, 158; Schmidt, C.A. & Shattuck, 2014: 52.