Distribution based on Regional Taxon Lists
Distribution based on AntMaps
Distribution based on AntWeb specimens
Check data from AntWeb
|Number of countries occupied by this species based on AntWiki Regional Taxon Lists. In general, fewer countries occupied indicates a narrower range, while more countries indicates a more widespread species.|
|Relative abundance based on number of AntMaps records per species (this species within the purple bar). Fewer records (to the left) indicates a less abundant/encountered species while more records (to the right) indicates more abundant/encountered species.|
The following information is derived from Barry Bolton's Online Catalogue of the Ants of the World.
- messoroides. Aphaenogaster messoroides Dlussky, in Dlussky, Soyunov & Zabelin, 1990: 213, fig. 24 (w.m.) TURKMENISTAN.
- Status as species: Bolton, 1995b: 71.
- Bolton, B. 1995b. A new general catalogue of the ants of the world. Cambridge, Mass.: Harvard University Press, 504 pp. (page 71, catalogue)
- Dlussky, G. M. 1990f . [Untitled. Aphaenogaster messoroides Dlussky, sp. nov.] Pp. 213-214 in: Dlussky, G. M., Soyunov, O. S., Zabelin, S. I. Ants of Turkmenistan. Ashkabad: Ylym Press, 273 pp. (page 213, fig. 24 worker, male described)
References based on Global Ant Biodiversity Informatics
- Dlussky G. M., O. S. Soyunov, and S. I. Zabelin. 1990. Ants of Turkmenistan. Ashkabad: Ylym Press, 273 pp.