Difference between revisions of "Aenictii"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 19:17, 6 July 2014
This taxon is not in use as it is currently considered to be a junior synonym of Dorylinae.
AENICTII [junior synonym of Dorylinae]
- Aenictii Emery, 1901a: 36 [as tribe of Dorylinae]. Type-genus: Aenictus.
- Aenictini: Ashmead, 1905b: 381 [emended spelling of suffix; as tribe of Ecitoninae].
- Aenictini: Emery, 1910b: 28; Wheeler, G.C. & Wheeler, J. 1985: 256 [as junior synonym of Ecitonini].
- Aenictini: Borgmeier, 1954c: 212 [revived from synonymy, as tribe of Dorylinae].
- Aenictinae: Bolton, 1990c: 1358 [as subfamily of Formicidae].
- Aenictinae: Brady, et al. 2014: 5 [as junior synonym of Dorylinae].